St. Elizabeth’s Governors
St. Elizabeth’s Catholic Primary School is part of Corpus Christi Catholic Academy Trust. The executive board for the trust delegates most of its responsibilities to the Local Governing Body of the school.
The Local Governing Body is composed of Foundation Governors representing the Diocese, and elected representatives from staff, parents and the Local Authority.
The Governing Body is responsible with the Headteacher for the overall administration and organisation of the school. Governors are appointed to:
- Support the work of the school
- Oversee the management of the school
- Make decisions on school policy
- Decide how the budget is spent
- Interview and select staff
- Set standards of achievement and behaviour
- Make sure that all activities are rooted in the Catholic nature of the school, and fulfil the aims set out in the Mission Statement.
We currently have one Foundation Governor vacancy
Governing Body Attendance