At our school, we have approximately 230 children on roll. We have a 56 place EYFS which comprises of both Nursery and Reception aged children. The children in the Infant and Junior Departments are arranged in year groups, with two classes in the infants (Key Stage 1), and four classes in the Juniors (Key Stage 2).
The school building is single-storey and
The school grounds are attractive and include: a playing field, tyre track, trim trail, Early Years playground and three hard surface playgrounds. In the middle of our school building we also have a beautiful Peace Garden which our gardening club have worked really hard to develop into a colourful and welcoming place.
We have also recently completed the development of our Early Years outdoor area and we believe it will provide our pupils with the best possible start to their education. The area includes:
- large sandpit with a construction/loose parts area
- free flowing river surrounded by a rock pool
- natural climbing frame with balance beams and gymnastics bars
-mud kitchen serving delicious muddy treats
- bike track with a roundabout
- snuggly reading nest to share a story
- story circle with enough seats for everyone!
- games area with lots of space for throwing, catching and ring games
Everyday your child will need a waterproof coat and a pair of wellies so we can explore outside whatever the weather!