Our children are expected to wear school uniform when they join us in Nursery until they leave in Year Six.
Our school uniform consists of:
1. Royal blue v-neck jumper or cardigan with the school logo.
2. Grey trousers or skirt.
3. White shirt.
4. Blue and grey striped tie (elasticated or clip on)
5. Black school shoes (not trainers)
6. Blue gingham Summer dress (optional in Summer term)
7. Grey school shorts (optional in Summer term)
Parents may order our uniform here: https://www.stitchdesign.co.uk/uniform/St_Elizabeths_RC_Primary_M22_5EU
You can also purchase our uniform from Debonair, Wythenshawe Civic Centre.
Each child has a P.E bag which is stored on their peg and their kit can be stored neatly inside.
Our PE kit consists of:
- White round neck t-shirt
- Black shorts or black tracksuit bottoms
- Black PE pumps or trainers.
You can also purchase an optional school fleece.