Calve Croft Road, Peel Hall, Manchester, M22 5EU
Let Your Light Shine
How to secure a place at St. Elizabeth's Catholic Primary School.
ADMISSIONS POLICY 2012-2013
ADMISSIONS TO THE SCHOOL will be made by the Governing Body. All preferences listed on the Local Authority Preference Form will be considered on an equal basis with the following set of ADMISSIONS CRITERIA forming a priority order where there are more applications for admissions than the school has places available.
1) Baptised Catholic Looked After Children and previously Looked After Children
2) Baptised Catholic children who have a sibling in the school at the time of admission
3) Baptised Catholic children resident in the parish of St. Elizabeth’s as defined in its historical boundaries up to 2010
4) Baptised Catholic children from other parishes
5) Non Catholic Looked After Children and previously Looked After Children
6) Non Catholic children who have a sibling in the school at the time of admission
7) Other children.